Sunday, June 7, 2009

No more school books!

Friday was Kaycee's last day of Kindergarten! Where in the he@! did this whole year go??? Jackson and I were invited to come join their party and we had so much fun! We played games for two hours and ended it all with a pizza party. I know I'm gonna miss hanging out with her class every Monday !!!
Will never forget Kaycee bawling her little eyes out those first couple days of school. We couldn't have asked for a better Kindergarten teacher to help her get through the whole transition.... Mrs. Perez, you ROCK!! Kaycee has changed so much - we can't believe she is the same person from 9 months ago!! That little sponge is going to be teaching us calculus by the third grade! THANK YOU Mrs. Perez.... we are going to miss you!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: