Saturday, May 30, 2009

Alligator Abuse



Last year we had a little Alligator slide/pool. It lasted most of the summer and the kids LOVED it! We eventually had to throw it away because I couldn't patch all of the holes in it from all of the abuse it took. I was thinking maybe we should graduate to a bigger - more sturdy kind of pool this Summer. BUT Kaycee and Jackson promised that they wouldn't get too wild and crazy on it if we bought another one. Well.... I found one that was half off, so I caved and bought it. After taking a few "nice" pictures for me - I left them alone to play. They didn't realize I snuck back and caught them red-handed (hence the middle pic)! Four patches later... it is still surviving, but I suspect that Alligator's number is coming up. Awh well!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That looks like SO much fun! Seriously. I want one of those. They are getting so big Juli. Where is your pic on the alligator? Miss you guys! Talk to ya soon!