Friday, April 3, 2009

Lilies


Thanks to the salesmanship of a 16 year old schoolgirl, we've subscribed to the Family Fun magazine for awhile. Kaycee found a cute lili project she wanted to make for her Kindergarten teacher in it (Mrs. Perez's birthday is on Easter). So, we made these fun Lilies yesterday. She was so excited to give them to her today!! Had to give them to her early since spring break is next week. I think we will make some more. Which is a good idea, since nothing else seems to be looking like "spring" around here lately... snowing again today!!!! Grrrrrrr.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sara said...

Juli and Jason..Cute kids, I can see the both of you in them. Very fun pictures. I am also part of the blogging world to keep those long distance relatives happy. It will be nice to keep in touch a little easier. If you choose to see our mugs here is our sight http://smithsnippets.blogspot.com/ Great to hear from you.

Sara said...

By the way I love all that nice snow!! We miss it.