Since the weather has been unseasonably warm over the last 3 days, Jackson and I cruised up to Sink's Canyon to go on a little hike. We stopped to throw a few snowballs on Bruce's bridge and had so much fun, we just kept throwing snowballs for about an hour or so. There were a few hikers who passed us by... I think they thought we had lost it, but we had a "ball"!!Friday, January 9, 2009
Ouch!
Since the weather has been unseasonably warm over the last 3 days, Jackson and I cruised up to Sink's Canyon to go on a little hike. We stopped to throw a few snowballs on Bruce's bridge and had so much fun, we just kept throwing snowballs for about an hour or so. There were a few hikers who passed us by... I think they thought we had lost it, but we had a "ball"!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment