Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Birthday Bowling!


Since I couldn't really think of anything to do for my 35th birthday, Kaycee suggested that we go bowling (her friend Shane had a bowling party last year). So, I agreed. We took our friends Jan, Steve, Nolan and Shayla. Was fun....Jan and I were just happy there were no broken toes - and we didn't get kicked out. I think it helped that we had the place to ourselves though, not many bowlers at 4:00 in the afternoon. Was a GREAT B-day!

Since the temp's around here have been in the 50's for about a week (where do I live???) we went hiking around twin creek this weekend. Was so warm - felt like spring! I'm gonna be really bummed when the high temp doesn't get above 5 again.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hey Juli! I hope you had a good birthday! It looks like you did. Those pics are adorable! I'm way jealous about the weather. I'm sure your training is going good. Way Jealous!