We had a CRAZY weekend of driving and visiting with family! We were able to take Kaycee to the Utah vs. Utah State football game Saturday night with John and Shaunel while Jackson stayed back with Granny and Grandpa Conder to help finish their bathroom remodeling (he apparently LOVES the Home Depot). Kaycee had a GREAT time being the center of attention and playing with Aunt Shaunel (THANKS AGAIN Shaunel... not sure how much of the game either one of them actually saw). Utah won too, so it was worth the trip! Then on Sunday, we made it to G.K.'s blessing. He is so damn adorable!!! Got some good pic's of the proud Grandparents below. The kids had fun playing w/their cousins and just goofing off at Aunt Heidi's house. After that we even made it to Grandma O'Brien's 80th birthday party before heading home. Didn't get any pic's of that party since I was exhausted by then and too lazy to get out my camera. Was a great weekend, just too short and too much driving (or riding...Jas did ALL of the driving). Maybe next time, we will be able to stay a little longer!!
Juli, how did you do that way cute collage? It is darling! I'm so glad that you guys could make it down. That is a really busy weekend. I hope you got a chance to squeeze in your long run!
1 comment:
Juli, how did you do that way cute collage? It is darling! I'm so glad that you guys could make it down. That is a really busy weekend. I hope you got a chance to squeeze in your long run!
Post a Comment