Just adding some pictures of the kids from the past few weeks. Kaycee has been having a great time in school (I was informed today that being home is "borring" compared to class.. we'll see how many more years I will be hearing that line... ha!) and she has been having fun making friends in soccer. Jackson just wants to be in school, he almost ran INTO the school yesterday to get his big sis and just wants to be IN soccer (I spend most of my time trying to get that kid off the field during the game/practices). He starts a fun art class tomorrow, so he should be learning some new things and making some new friends too. We'll see who his first victim of the "flying glue" or "rocket markers" will be. Anyway, we are trying to keep busy and have some fun outside while it is still relatively warm!Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Soccer Days
Just adding some pictures of the kids from the past few weeks. Kaycee has been having a great time in school (I was informed today that being home is "borring" compared to class.. we'll see how many more years I will be hearing that line... ha!) and she has been having fun making friends in soccer. Jackson just wants to be in school, he almost ran INTO the school yesterday to get his big sis and just wants to be IN soccer (I spend most of my time trying to get that kid off the field during the game/practices). He starts a fun art class tomorrow, so he should be learning some new things and making some new friends too. We'll see who his first victim of the "flying glue" or "rocket markers" will be. Anyway, we are trying to keep busy and have some fun outside while it is still relatively warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment