Friday, September 26, 2008

Pine Ridge


We had a great time Antelope hunting last weekend near Kemmerer with John and Shaunel. We weren't really planning on getting anything (with the kids & all... thought of it more as camping than hunting) but I had a good shot on Saturday and took it. Thanks to Jas spotting it and John distracting him while we snuck up on him. The kids thought it was great, didn't seem to mind the reality of hunting. Kaycee wanted to eat Antelope for dinner and Jackson just wanted to get in there and help Uncle John clean it up. Thanks John. Felt like I was being "guided" with Jason & John doing all the work and Shaunel playing with the kids the entire time... again - she ROCKS with those damn kids!! So, anyway, it was a GREAT weekend and we took some nice family pictures for Kaycee to take to show and tell on Monday!




1 comment:

Heidi said...

Good shot Juli! that is so cool. You didn't tell me or I didn't hear it. Anyway Patrick's mom said that both male and female antelope have the horn/prong things. Is that true? I don't know but I don't think so. Good job in St. George. I'm so excited for you!