Saturday, July 9, 2011

Long Time Gone....

Holy cow, I have been horrible at updating our blog! So much has been going on, but since our computer is acting so S....L......O......W (took me an hour just to load these damn pictures...ugh) I haven't been very good at keeping it current.


So, here is my lame attempt to show what the kids have been up to over the 4th. Cousin Riley was able to spend a couple of days with us. We went to Frye Lake to fish - was too windy to do that - so we just looked at rocks and explored around a bit. I love that Riley, she's so funny!


To keep the kiddos occupied, they ran a Root Beer stand again this year. They raked in about $16.00 (thanks to Riley for keeping track of all the dough - I didn't have the heart to tell her that it costs about $30.00 to make). We even ran out of product too, possibly because the kids drank about 2 cups for each cup sold. :) Boy, did they had the sugar high to prove it too.


My parents made it over for the parade. I think the highlights this year were the llamas, a guy riding a cow like a horse and of course being drenched by the fire hoses. Jackson and Jason were the only takers on getting drenched, it was a little cooler than normal this year. Gotta love Lander in the summer!



Happy 4th!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: