Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Field Trip

I was able to go with Kaycee's second grade class on a field trip last week.
We went to Miller Pond which is only about 2 miles away from Kaycee's school.
The kids did a great job sketching out the fall surroundings. Here's Kaycee's friend Emily getting to work.Ms. Meredith (Kaycee's teacher) and friend Shelli Chance.

Kaycee had fun drawing at the station Shelli and I were in charge of. Although I didn't see any bears, she threw a couple into her sketch. I think we were lucky to have such a nice fall day. Usually, we are covered in snow by this time of year. Was so funny to see all the different sketches and hang out w/the kids for an afternoon.



1 comment:

Heidi said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! Wow it does look really nice there, I hope it holds out until after Halloween. I can't believe how grown up Kaycee is! Looks like fun! Hope we get to see you soon.