Look who turned 7 on August 5th!
I just love that toothless smile!
We decided to celebrate by going to 7 peaks on Kaycee's big day (plus she read 400 minutes in June ONLY under the condition that we would be able to go to 7 peaks this summer).
We weren't sure how it would go with gigantic thunder clouds hovering over the park that morning. Not to mention it was raining. We were only the 3rd car in the parking lot! But, they were open, so we went on in.
It was still warm...and we were in our suits ready to get wet....so everything worked out. Rain stopped. Sun came out. More family came.


1 comment:
That was SO much fun! I'm so glad we could be there for Kaycee's day. I can't believe she's 7 Holy Cow!! Thanks for such a fun day it was a blast!!
Post a Comment