Last month G.K. (my little sis' 18 month old cutie pie) was able to stay with us for a week while his parents vacationed in Hawaii. We were so excited to watch him!! He was honestly the best kid I have EVER hung out with. VERY easy going and VERY sweet! I think he should be a veterinarian. I've never seen anyone LOVE Coda and the horses so much. We already miss him and can't wait to play with him again.



2 comments:
Those pics are so cute!! I think he was just too busy having fun. we are pretty boring. I know he loved spending time with you guys. I think we will come up sometime and hang out, GK needs to see Coda!
I love those pics! We all were waiting every morning for our picture update from you of GK. You are so cute!
Post a Comment