Since Jackson decided not to bless us with a nap on Halloween, Kaycee and I opted to go trick or treating by ourselves. Dad didn't really mind hangin w/Jax at home to pass out candy. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the Utah vs. Wyoming game either (Yay, Utes won). Anyhooo, we were just planning on trick-or-treating a few blocks. I don't know if it was the stick pony she was riding or just the full moon and warm weather, but she really wanted to go ALL THE WAY to her kindergarten teacher's house. Two hours and 3 miles later we made it home with a big ol' stash of candy. And Mrs. Perez was home...phew!.....and EXCITED to see her. Was so much fun and definitely my favorite part of the day!!
We carved our pumpkins earlier this week. Kaycee did EVERYTHING herself.. I couldn't believe it! And it turned out so cute. Now Jackson was totally grossed out!! He did however, enjoy stabbing the snot out of that pumpkin with his carving knife. I tried carving a Sponge Bob pattern on my pumpkin. Had a few nose/eye malfunctions, but it turned out okay.
Happy Halloween Everyone!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment