Sunday, October 4, 2009

Girlie Day!

I couldn't miss Shaunel's baby shower this weekend, so I snuck away to SLC. The shower was great and Shaunel looks so CUTE! All glowing and all tummy. My #%$! camera battery died.. so I couldn't take any pic's, but my Mom had her phone and got a shot for us. I don't think their little "peanut" will be needing much because she was definitely "showered" with a lot of fabulous gifts!! We are so excited for John and Shaunel and can't wait to meet their "little peanut" later on this month!

Since Heidi and I didn't get into the St. George marathon this year, we ran on the pipeline trail up Millcreek canyon Saturday morning before the baby shower. I didn't feel so bad about missing out on St. George after that. The fall leaves were gorgeous! Heidi wasn't too thrilled about the gigantic and hairy wolf spider we ran into, especially when I started nudging it with my shoe to see if it was dead or alive (it was VERY alive). Ha. Anyhoo... was a fun Girlie Day and I made it home before the huge snow storm hit (currently looking out at 2 inches of snow which is still falling and dead branches everywhere.... boo hoo....).

Posted by Picasa

No comments: