

Thanksgiving ROCKED this year! We cruised over to Evanston and had dinner at John and Shaunel's house - her parents and big sis Stephanie came along with Jason's parents, my parents and my little Sis Heidi. Shaunel decorated her house so cute and all the food was DEEEEELICIOUS! I think both Jason and I have gained 10 lbs just from this weekend!! Here's Jackson singing "The Turkey Song" originally sung by my nephew Colby when he was about the same age. Might need to pause my Playlist music to hear him... and in case you can't understand him it goes:
Mr. Turkey, Mr. Turkey, you are growing nice and fat.
People eat you for Thanksgiving, now what do you think of that.
Happy Turkey Day!!
1 comment:
Juli I am so glad you got video of Jackson singing the Turkey song. I wish I got it but my sound doesn't work. Thanks so much for letting us all tag-a-long for the big day. It was delicious!
Post a Comment