Since I couldn't find my camera for a couple of weeks (which was in my coat pocket) I didn't get a chance to take pic's of some fun things we have been up to. Heidi and I had a BLAST in Moab over her birthday (the 19th). Was so fun to have a girls weekend out!! We ran "The Other Half" half marathon - was such a pretty race which went by too fast (must have been the great company). Gonna do it again next year -I just LOVE Moab. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!!
I also missed out on taking some cute pictures of the pumpkin patch in Riverton, WY. We went there with
our friends Jan, Nolan and Shayla last week. We even picked out a few pumpkins - was SOOO FUN.... but no camera. I WAS able to take a few pic's of the kids in front of the pumpkins from our garden today (one of the FEW things to come from my garden this year). We had two more too, but the deer or skunk or whatever ate most of them - along with most of my spaghetti and acorn squash. Little rascals! Here is Jason with his "lovely" beard which took a little over a month to grow. We said goodbye to that hairy thing last night. Enough said.

Speaking of hair, this is one of Jackson's art projects - his "Ogre". It has only been 2 weeks and his Ogre almost has a full head of hair! He can't wait to give him a haircut. We'll see how out of control it grows over the next month.
Now that my camera is finally found - we should have some fun Halloween shots of little sugar induced "bats" and "tinkerbells" gone wild by the weekend - I betcha can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment