Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First day of Kindergarten!






Today is Kaycee's 1st day of Kindergarten! We had a great bike ride to school, and had fun playing at the playground. But... once it was time to go inside, she wasn't very excited about the whole idea. After some tears, Jackson and I hung out in her classroom with her for awhile - then snuck out. Hopefully, she is having fun learning and making some new friends. We'll see if she is willing to go back tomorrow!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Kaycee looks so cute. You can tell in the last picture she isn't too sure about the whole thing. I'll have to call ya and see how it went. You live in such a fun area that you guys can all ride bikes to school! I am way jealous.
Juli I'm SO happy you blog! You do a really good job. I don't have anything to blog about. just baby pic after baby pic.